7th March 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job in available in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Hello everyone,
I want to know what are the preferable
jobs available in BHEL,Trichy for B.Tech EEE student?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

15th April 2015, 11:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job in available in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Dear BHEL is the one of the biggest PSU's in India. To get a job in BHEL you must complete the B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Civil, ECE, EEE and Instrumentation etc., from the recognized university with minimum 65% of marks.

And the recruitment will be based on GATE Score and selection process for the recruitment is given below.

1.GATE Score (With GATE score they will shortlist the students from the applications)

2.Group Discussions (Some times it might be there but not sure)

3.Interview

Type of Job is same for all the B.E/B.Tech graduates and that is " Graduate Trainee /Management Trainee " . So If you are interested to apply to BHEL then you can try to look at the Official Website of BHEL Careers.

Then you have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC categories and Rs. 150 for SC/ST and PH candidates.After fill all the required details you can take the print out of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?