2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for UPSC recruitment exams. I have completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering. So, I want to know about the various posts available for me in UPSC which I can recruit for?

Related Questions:
  1. List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for ECE graduate -- [New]
  2. tnpsc exams for engineering graduates? dates?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.A.(Economics) 1st year student? Qualification required to apply?
  6. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for girls after completion of diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  9. Government job for information technology branch in railways in Hyderabad?
  10. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  11. Which exams to answer for government job after completing B.Tech 4th year?
  12. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  14. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  15. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  16. Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Total expenses to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  18. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
20th March 2018, 09:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?

UPSC conducts examination for recruitment in various services.

So, you have to qualify in examination for recruitment in a specific job. Since you have completed B.Tech you can appear for CDS, Civil Service, Engineering Service etc.

The age limit varies with examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?