10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of subjects are asked in IAS exam?

What subject will come in the exam of IAS? Also commerce students may face problem to face because they don't have same subject as science students. I get very afraid from it. So, please reply very quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of subjects are asked in IAS exam? -- [New]
  2. What kind of questions are being asked for IAS exam? How much marks do I need to pass this exam?
  3. What kind of questions are being asked in IAS mains exam after prelims exam
  4. What kind of questions are asked in IAS entrance exam for B.Com students?
  5. Which subjects to choose after 10th standard to become an IAS officer?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  8. Details regarding the subjects and the kind of questions that were asked in Income Tax Officer Exam?
  9. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join IAS exam after passing B.Tech? Which subjects should I choose as optional subject?
  11. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  12. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  13. How to prepare myself for IAS exam? How many subjects do I have to opt for IAS exam?
  14. Which subjects can a dental graduate opt in IAS exam? How should a dental graduate make the selection for subjects for cracking IAS exam?
  15. Procedure to become an IAS? What subjects to choose for IAS Exam?
  16. Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB? Which subjects should I choose for it?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
12th August 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of subjects are asked in IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What subject will come in the exam of IAS? Also commerce students may face problem to face because they don't have same subject as science students. I get very afraid from it. So, please reply very quickly.

UPSC Civil Service Examination (IAS Exam) has three parts.

1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Interview

UPSC Preliminary Examination has two papers Paper 1 General Studies and Paper 2 Aptitude.

General Studies contain the following topics: Current events of national and international importance, Indian and World Geography, History of India and Indian National movement, Economics and Social Development, Indian Polity and Governance, General issues on environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change and General Science.

Aptitude paper contains: General Mental ability, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and Analytical ability, Interpersonal skills, Decision making and problem solving, English language Comprehension Skills etc.

Candidates have to clear the Preliminary examinations to qualify for the Main Examination.
14th August 2017, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of subjects are asked in IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get a chance for IAS exam, you should completed graduation degree in Arts stream. Because Arts subjects are scoring for IAS exam.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for IAS exam is graduation degree from a recognized University. Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?