13th December 2016, 04:31 PM
Md Ohiduz Zaman

What is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college?

Respected Sir, I am serving in the Indian Army, I have completed MA in Education by correspondence course. After retirement I want to become a Lecturer in any Government college so I want to know what is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission?
  2. What is the maximum age limit to apply for lecturer post in Indian Universities and colleges
  3. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. What is the maximum age limit for Ex Servicemen for BTC (UP)
  5. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  6. What is the age limitation for ex-servicemen?
  7. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  8. Details to write UPSC examination? What is the minimum qualification to write the UPSC examination?
  9. What is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying?
  10. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  11. What is the age limit for SI in UP Police for ex servicemen category? -- [New]
  12. What is the maximum age limit for ex-servicemen for bank exam?
  13. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job?
  14. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  15. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  17. What is the age limit for lecturer post in Haryana Government College?
  18. What is the educational qualification for the post of lecturer in English? What is the maximum age limit?
15th December 2016, 06:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college?

Let me tell you there is no upper age limit to become a lecturer.
If you want to become a lecturer then first of all you need to qualify NET entrance test. After qualifying it you will be selected to join as a lecturer in any government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?