30th October 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying?

Respected Sir, I am an ex (Army) servicemen, I want to apply for PSI. I want to know what is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2016, 03:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am an ex (Army) servicemen, I want to apply for PSI. I want to know what is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying? Please answer as soon as possible.
For Police Sub Inspector Post required qualification for all the candidates is passed in any bachelor degree from recognized university. In order to apply for Police sub inspector post minimum age should be 20- 28 years for general category. For other categories following are the age limit for them:

1. For SC/ST : 20-33 years.

2. For Ex Service Men : 20- 45 years.

So, being an Ex (Army) Servicemen maximum age limit for you is 45 years.
31st October 2016, 06:17 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying?

PSI stands for Police Sub Inspector.

Eligibility Criteria- Age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Qualification- A graduation degree must be required from any recognized university.

Exam Pattern- Preliminary examination,Main examination, physical test & Interview.

No. of attempts- There is no limit for total no. of attempts.

Interview- Only those who score more than 100 marks qualify for the interview.

75% marks required for Interview.
31st October 2016, 06:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Ex-serviceman shall be allowed to deduct from his age the period of all defense service previously rendered by him provided that the resultant age does not exceed the upper age limit by more than three years.

Eligibility criteria to apply for PSI examination are as under :-

- The candidate must have completed Graduation degree with at least 60%(50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category. Relaxation will be granted to SC, ST, OBC , PH and ex-servicemen as per government rules and regulation.
11th January 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am ex-serviceman I am passed BbA from manipal University can I apply for PSI job in Karnataka
27th January 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bachelor degree from Karnataka university dharwad after joining Indian Army . Am I eligible for apply for psi in Karnataka after retired from Army in ex service man quota
4th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

My state Gujarat I am ex army man I'm apply psi and age limit Kya hee my running age 35
9th July 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir psi exam me Records ka diya huaa garajuation certificate chalega kya
8th October 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I m serving person n army, and I m 32years of old can I apply for PSI.. serving in army or u need to apply after retirement???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?