24th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Two-tier IBPS recruitment exam?

Hello,
I want to make my career in Banking but in a good post. I am a graduate, having completed B.Com in Accountancy. I have heard that there is two tier recruitment of IBPS. I want to know about this recruitment. I also want to know about the pattern of the written exam.

8th November 2015, 05:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Two-tier IBPS recruitment exam?

Yes, you have heard right. Normally IBPS takes the entire recruitment exam through two tier process. The selection Process consists of Pre Examination, Mains Examination followed by interview.

Following are the exams which are conducted by IBPS and you are eligible for the exam:

--IBPS PO

--IBPS CLERK

**The Pre Examination consists of questions related to Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English. Each section consists of 50 questions. The whole online paper has to be solved in 60 minutes of duration.

**The Mains Examination consists of Questions related to Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness and computer section. In this case the whole online paper has to be solved in 120 minutes of duration.

**If the student has selected in the mains examination, then he/ she is called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?