14th March 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job at ISRO after 13 years of school teaching?

I am 41 years old. My qualification is M.Sc physics, B.Ed. I Have 13 years school teaching experience. Can I get jobs related with M.Sc physics in ISRO, Bhabha atomic centre,and other prestigious institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  2. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  3. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
  4. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic -- [New]
  5. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  7. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  8. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  9. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  10. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
  11. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  12. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  14. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  15. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  16. How to switch school for teaching job?
  17. How should I prepare myself in 2 years of time period to get job in ISRO?
  18. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
17th March 2017, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job at ISRO after 13 years of school teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 41 years old. My qualification is M.Sc physics, B.Ed. I Have 13 years school teaching experience. Can I get jobs related with M.Sc physics in ISRO, Bhabha atomic centre,and other prestigious institutions?
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for ISRO jobs.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below:--

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
17th March 2017, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job at ISRO after 13 years of school teaching?

Most of the jobs at ISRO are related to scientists and of you fulfill the job criteria for the scientist post, then you can definitely apply for it. ISRO definitely considers M.Sc physics graduates but you need to fulfill the age criteria too.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?