4th November 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?

I did my graduation(BCA) in bharathiar university from distance education. I really like to work in police department in SI post. Is this university allowed to this job..

How I need to apply for the post and if it any possibility to apply for this job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in Police Department of kerala?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?
  3. Which type of post will I get in Bihar police after completion of MA in Police Administration in distance mode?
  4. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  6. What should be done to become a ACICLE inspector in Kerala after completion of B.Tech?
  7. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  8. How to become a sub inspector of Police in Kerala after doing B.Com final year
  9. What is the age requirement for sub inspector of Police Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University? -- [New]
  11. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  12. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  14. How to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Kerala Police?
  15. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  16. What is the procedure followed to do marketing diploma course in distance mode after completion of 12th?
  17. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  18. How to apply for crime branch police job? What is the procedure followed?
30th December 2016, 09:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?

The candidate who wishes to join Kerala Police as Sub Inspector has to appear for the Kerala Public Service Commission Exam.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SI examination in Kerala are as under:-

-The candidate must have completed Graduation degree with at least 60%(50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The physical requirements with respect to Height is 162 cm and chest is 82 cm without expansion .

-The selection procedure involves of

Written test.

Physical test.

Medical test.
23rd August 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?

I did my graduation bbm from bharathiyar university can apply for the si test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?