8th June 2016, 12:08 PM
MAGUDESH PRABHU

What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?

I have completed B.E IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .i would like to apply for police inspector post.how can i apply for it? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure for applying for ASI in Assam Police?
  3. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com?
  5. What are the possible jobs which we can apply for after completion of mechanical engineering? What is the age limit for applying the job?
  6. How to become a sub inspector of Police after completing BSc?
  7. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  8. What is the age requirement for sub inspector of Police Kerala
  9. How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  11. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Procedure to get job in Police Department of kerala?
  13. How to become a sub inspector of police? What is the date of the exam?
  14. Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder can join Police department? Constable or Sub Inspector which post would be better?
  15. Procedure to become Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get a job in Assam Police? I am pursuing a job in B.E in Mechanical engineering
8th June 2016, 10:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?

If you want to become a police officer than you should complete 12th and graduation. You can get selected through entrance exam that is conducted by the state police department and after selection candidate have to appear for the interview then for the medical examination. Age should not be less than 21 years. After graduation you can also appear for Assistant Commandant Examination.
8th June 2016, 11:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?

As you have completed your Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering hence you are eligible to appear in the Assistant Commandant Exam or IAS Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission to become police officer. You just prepare for IAS exam and the syllabus for Assistant Commandant Exam will be automatically get prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?