4th December 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage from JNTU?

I am a JNTU student. I got 60% in 2nd B.Tech. How to get the government job? & How to prepare for it? Can you please provide me with the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the job soon? Please provide me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
7th December 2017, 09:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage from JNTU?

After completing B.Tech there are lots of government jobs available for you. You can apply for some of the following sectors:

> Railways

> Government Banks

> Indian Army

> Indian Airforce

> IAS/IPS

> CID/CBI

> BHEL

> BEL

> BSNL etc.

So, first of all you have to decide in which sector you want to work in then only you can move ahead and prepare for the entrance examinations.
7th December 2017, 02:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage from JNTU?

There are plenty of government job opportunities available after completion of Bachelor of Technology. You can select any of them. B.Tech candidates are eligible following government job opportunities:

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>SSC JE and Senior Engineer exam.

>>Banking job exams like IBPS PO exam.

>>Civil Services exam.

You can select any exam and prepare for it. You will be eligible for this exams in final year of bachelor's degree.
8th December 2017, 06:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of opportunities in the Government sector after the completion of B.Tech degree course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the various entrance examinations to get a Government job.

Below I have listed some of the entrance examinations, qualifying in which you can apply for Government job in respective sectors.
  • Civil Services Examination
  • SSC Junior and Senior Engineer examination
  • IBPS examination
  • IES (Indian Engineering Services)
  • GATE
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?