10th April 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of physiotherapy in government sector?

Can you please tell me the scope of physiotherapy in the field of government sector? I am doing my BPT final year and also tell me which election is better in doing PG?

Related Questions:
  1. Job options in Central Government in Physiotherapy sector?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Physiotherapy for 10th student? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  4. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  5. What is the scope for ECE students in government sector?
  6. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  7. After Bachlor of physiotherapy UPSC Examination and its scope
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  9. Expected salary after doing Physiotherapy?
  10. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  12. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?
  14. Is there any scope for B.E Female in government teaching sector?
  15. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  17. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  18. Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?
11th April 2017, 01:20 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: What is the scope of physiotherapy in government sector?

After completion of your Physiotherapy course, you can apply for jobs in various government institutions, such as;

1. Mental Health Cares.

2. Rehabilitation centers.

3. Government-run Hospitals.

4. Colleges and universities.

5. Indian Army, etc.

In most of the cases you will be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Physiotherapist and then with age and experience, you can move up the ladder.

You can go for your PG degree in the same subject and field, this will enhance your knowledge and you can secure a good job post and great career ahead in any government organization.
3rd June 2020, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of physiotherapy in government sector?

Salary of physiotherapist in government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?