23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection process after passing NDA exam?

Sir, I am a student of commerce stream with maths. I wanted to know that what is the selection process to join Indian Army after passing the NDA exam?

23rd January 2017, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process after passing NDA exam?

To join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. After clearing the UPSC NDA examination, you need to attend Interview i.e. Intelligence and Personality Test. If you perform well in the Interview round, you will be selected into Indian Army through NDA examination.
23rd January 2017, 09:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. UPSC conducts NDA entrance examination twice every year for selection of candidates into different wings of Defence like Navy, Air force and Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA entrance exam:

>>Academic qualification required for this exam is 10+2. Commerce stream candidates are only eligible for Indian Army only.

>>Age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

NDA entrance exam has two stages, written test and Service Selection Board. Those who clear both stages have to go for training where they pursue bachelor's degree. At present, online application for NDA I is going on, you can apply for exam at http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
24th January 2017, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of commerce stream with maths. I wanted to know that what is the selection process to join Indian Army after passing the NDA exam?
Selection process for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?