17th November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join NASA after class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 10th I am interested in Physics very much. How can I get the admission in NASA because I wanted to make a Nuclear Reactor which can fit in Aeroplane engine for the increase in mileage.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  2. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?
  5. Which entrance exam do I have to clear to join NASA? What is the qualification criteria required for the exam?
  6. Procedure to join NASA after 10th?
  7. What is the procedure to join NASA after studying in 10th?
  8. Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  10. How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?
  11. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  12. How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?
  13. How to join ISRO and NASA for research in Astronomy? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  14. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  15. What is the procedure to join NASA after class 12th?
  16. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  18. Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA? -- [New]
28th November 2016, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join NASA after class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of class 10th I am interested in Physics very much. How can I get the admission in NASA because I wanted to make a Nuclear Reactor which can fit in Aeroplane engine for the increase in mileage.

The aspirant should study an engineering graduation in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering to join the organization like NASA. You have to get some work experience in the field before you applying for NASA. It is one of the biggest organization, there are various departments are available in NASA. The candidates with Astrophysics also have a good chance. There are various types of qualified candidates are appointed in NASA. So first you have to study a BE or B.Tech and then think of a job in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?