12th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course?

What should I do to get a government job after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?
  3. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  4. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  6. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  12. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  13. What is the further carrer option in government sector after completion of B.Sc in food and nutrition?
  14. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. What to prefer M.Sc or ABM after B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
10th August 2016, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course?

There are many job opportunities to which you can apply for after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course. Yes, you may find employment opportunities in Government Schools, Colleges, or Government Organizations as Home Tutor, Education Counselor, Educational Consultant, School Teacher, Vice Principal and Principal.

As you are done with Master's Degree (M.Ed) and M.Sc, I suggest you to apply for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test). So that you can apply for the above mentioned posts with the above criteria if you can clear the written Examination and other processes.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?