29th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job in Chennai?

What should I do to get a government job in Chennai? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible as I need to apply for the job and get it. Thank you!

31st December 2015, 10:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get a government job in Chennai? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible as I need to apply for the job and get it. Thank you!
The candidate can appear for TNPSC examinations. There are Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 examinations for various posts in Tamil Nadu Government departments. For each posts the educational qualifications will vary. So you have to check the notifications in the TNPSC website and then apply for a suitable job. There will be examinations and interviews for the selection. If you have any vacancies in Chennai you can get a job in Chennai. The TNPSC website link is given for your reference http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
You can apply online for the examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?