30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What kind of central government job are available for students who have completed B.Sc course?

Greetings of the day sir / madam,

I am sirisha , completed my Bsc.Hotel and catering management in st. Joseph's college(arts and science) Chennai, affiliated to university of Madras, passed, I need central government job in India . so please help me with 1. What kind of job I will get, 2 .procedure for that. Sir / madam please do need and deedful.

Thanking you

With regards
Sirisha thogaru

Related Questions:
31st October 2015, 02:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of central government job are available for students who have completed B.Sc course?

There are numerous job opportunities after completing Bsc course.

As you have completed your graduation.
Hence you can give any graduation level test for jobs.
Such as:

Clerical
P.O.
SSC
HAS
IAS
IES
Teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?