2nd October 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to make my future bright as Custom Officer?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Mr.Hasan.H.Malik would like to Know What is Eligibility to become Customs Preventive Officer (P O )

And were we have to get registered for Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C Exams )

I am Undergraduate completed H.S.C in 2006 B'coz of some financial problems i had gap in my Completing B.com.. But now that i took Re admission for Completing my Graduation. It will take more 3 years and next year i will be 25

Presently working with forwarding company as Office Assistance for Documentation (Imports)

Please Guide me What should i do to make my future bright..Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Regards,
Hasan.H.Malik

11th October 2014, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to make my future bright as Custom Officer?

Custom Officers are recruited through Civil Services examination, which is conducted by UPSC every year for Graduate candidates.

Those who have got Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this examination. Hence, be prepared for the exam, if you have got a graduate degree qualification.

The age limit for this examination is 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation for candidates who belong to reserved category candidates.

The selection is based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?