2nd November 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I want information from u that how can i prepare myself for govt. job . i completed my degree in civil engg . my aim to job in pwd plz guide me ? Can you please help me to get the job as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  2. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  8. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  11. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  12. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  14. How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?
  15. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  16. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  17. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2015, 09:50 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Since you have completed your b.tech course you are now eligible to get the jobs in the various sector.

So you need to decide in which job you want to make your career. As some of the examination in which you can appear to get the job is :-
* GATE.
* SSC.
* Banking.
* Railway.

So you need to select the one and get the syllabus for it and start the preparation through a proper strategy to qualify in the examination. To get the more details of a particular examination visit our forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?