6th September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?

Dear Sir,
I am 10th pass with 73% marks and I am interest in Indian Army. My weight is 61 kgs my height is 5.8. I am right now 16 years old. Can I eligible for Indian Army?
Thanks & regards-
K.Gnyanreddy

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  4. How to become a inspector in West Bengal?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with 159 cms Height, having secured 56% in 10th being a 17 years old student?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  7. Am i eligible to enroll in Indian Army after passing B.Tech in M.E? I am 25 years old
  8. Am I eligible for the position of Constable being a candidate with a height of 166 cm and a weight of 60 kgs?
  9. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  10. What are the requirement to join Indian Army? I have a weight of 65 Kg
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'6" height and 58 kgs weight being a B.Com 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  12. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  14. How to join Indian Army after 10th? Does height matter in becoming an Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for NDA after 12th standard?
  16. How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years
  18. Can I join Indian Army after passing 10th?
11th September 2015, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am 10th pass with 73% marks and I am interest in Indian Army. My weight is 61 kgs my height is 5.8. I am right now 16 years old. Can I eligible for Indian Army?
Thanks & regards-
K.Gnyanreddy
After completion of 12th standard you can apply for Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

I have attached a document where you can find out the physical criteria for NDA exam. So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements.txt(3.2 KB, 22 views)
12th September 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?

For 10th pass candidates there is soldier job in India Army and your physical statistics are fine if we look at the table of height and weight. All you have to look is your eyesight. If you have good eyesight then you can surely get a job as soldier.

If you want to apply for officers job then try to completed XII with PCM subjects and then apply for NDA and TES.
15th September 2015, 02:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.............
Yes, you can eligible but not now.
After 10th you can’t directly entered In Indian Air Army forces.
If you want to join in Army Forces you have Minimum 10+2 Qualification, so you first y Finish your +2 Qualification.
Eligibility for NDA:
Must be Citizen of India
To apply in NDA students need to be 12th passed from recognized board or have equivalent qualification.
Student should be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old to apply for this exam.
For this exam only unmarried male candidate is eligible for the exam, female candidates are not eligible for the exam
For Applying this Candidate must be physically fir.
Selection Procedure;
The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is divided into three stages:
written examination
Interview
medical examination after clearing all the stages you will be selected as cadet in NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY.
For More details for NDA Click - www.nda.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?