9th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of Prelims?

Hello,
Can you please tell me when MPSC notify the State Service recruitment? When the prelim exam is going to be held? I want to know that how can I apply for prelim exam for this recruitment service?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. How many posts are available in MPSC for EEE graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  3. When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  5. When the next SBI PO exam will be held?
  6. Detailed information about IRS examination schedule?
  7. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  8. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  9. How many vacancies are there in IPS?
  10. Where can I get application forms for PO Exam of SBI?
  11. When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?
  12. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  13. Referred books for the preparation of Sales tax inspector?
  14. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  15. When the notification of CRPF Head Constable recruitment will be released?
  16. When the notification of PSC Miscellaneous recruitment will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  17. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  18. Can I do IAS exam after finishing BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2016, 06:59 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of Prelims?

There is no such present information regarding notification of MP Public Service Examination. Last Preliminary examination was conducted on 24th January, 2016 and result has also been declared.

Online Main examination forms are available. Next notification can come in month of May to June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?