15th January 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether all Nationalized Banks are under State Government or Central Government?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether all Nationalized Banks are under State Government or Central Government? I want to do a job in Banking sector so Please give me the details about the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?
  2. Which are the jobs available for me after passing 45% aggregate?
  3. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  4. Difference between Public Sector bank and Nationalised Bank?
  5. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  6. Jobs related to agricultural sector after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  8. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  9. Is it possible for me to do any job in bank? I am studying in class 12th
  10. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  11. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  12. What type of jobs are available for 49 years old retired Ex-Serviceman of Army?
  13. Job opportunities for M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) candidate in Karnataka?
  14. Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?
  15. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  16. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  17. Difference between Central Banks and Commercial Banks?
  18. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2017, 03:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether all Nationalized Banks are under State Government or Central Government?

Nationalised bank are PSUs and they come understand central government. They get salary according to central government pay commission. Hence, it is not a state government job.

Banking sector usually deals with local people and for lower level position like clerks, you need to have knowledge of local language for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?