4th July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Delhi conducts State Public Service exam?

hello
i want to know that delhi state public service
commission conducts pcs exam???
kindly let me know immediately
waiting for your responds

8th November 2014, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Delhi conducts State Public Service exam?

No, Delhi soes not have its own State Public Service Commission. All the exams which are conducted for recruitment of candidates to government jobs will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Whenever, there are vacancies in any government departments of Delhi, the UPSC releases notification for examination and you can apply for examination if you are interested. So, we can say that there is no State Public Service Commission in Delhi and exams which was to be conducted by Delhi State Public Service Commission will be conducted by UPSC every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?