2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered under physically handicapped category, if not able to hear properly in one ear?

Sir, I am also having loss of 80db in one ear and another ear is working properly, whether I'll come in physically handicapped category or not? If yes, how to apply for that? Awaiting an early response. Email me at [email protected].

3rd April 2017, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered under physically handicapped category, if not able to hear properly in one ear?

If you are not able to hear completely, then you will be eligible for reservation according to government rules. There are rules which takes into consideration the percentage of inability of the candidate.

Hence, if you hear clearly in one ear, then you might not get the benefit of reservation.
21st June 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered under physically handicapped category, if not able to hear properly in one ear?

Sir I not hearing in one ear completely and in second ear I hear 40 percent will I illegible for this certificate tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?