18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in abroad despite of being physically challenged?

Sir/Mam,

I am deaf with one ear. Can i get admission in abroad for doing mba? I wish to study abroad for pursuing MBA but the problem is that i am physically handicapped.

Thanks!

21st October 2015, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in abroad despite of being physically challenged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am deaf with one ear. Can i get admission in abroad for doing mba? I wish to study abroad for pursuing MBA but the problem is that i am physically handicapped.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to study in MBA course in Abroad but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?