24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Will my backlog affect my chances at WBCS exams?

Will a candidate be eligible for the WBCS exam if he/she has a backlog in any of the subjects of graduation? If so, will that affect the chances of getting selected for the post?

24th September 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my backlog affect my chances at WBCS exams?

For selection in WBCS exam, you need to crack written exam and interview with top marks. Also, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria, then only you will be selected after verification.

If you don't have any pending backlogs, and have cleared all the backlogs, then no need to worry about anything. You just need a degree qualification with pass marks to become eligible.
25th September 2016, 12:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will a candidate be eligible for the WBCS exam if he/she has a backlog in any of the subjects of graduation? If so, will that affect the chances of getting selected for the post?
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for WBCS exam. Your backlog will not affect at WBCS exam.

WBCS stands for West Bengal Civil Service exam. This exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.

Those who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for WBCS exam. There is no marks criteria. Final year student are eligible for WBCS exam.

You must speak, read, write in Bengali language.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years
21st November 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have one pending backlog in my B.Tech degree. I hope it will be cleared before August/September 2018. Am I eligible for WBCS 2018?
And if I am eligible, then what should I write in place of "Year of passing"?
7th November 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I have convert my honorous to pass course due to marks problm .But I had a backlog in my first year but it's all clear now ..can I eligible for wbcs exam can I ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?