12th August 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?

I am doing my III year B.E civil in a self financing college(anna univ affiliated), i have a arrear in one subject ,my question is will i get a decent job after completion of my course...and will history of arrears affect my chances of being placed in a good company?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  2. Job opportunities in Constructions filed for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. In which company can I get a job after having one backlog in B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  6. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  8. Can I start preparing for GRE exam from my 3rd year civil engineering?
  9. What to do for best job with good salary after Civil engineering?
  10. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 92.3% in 12th, 83.3% in 10th and 73% upto B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  13. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil
  14. Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?
  15. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  16. Can I get loan in 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech if having one backlog and cleared one backlog of 1st year?
  17. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
29th May 2011, 12:10 PM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?

yes. you can get good jobs in companies and it doesn't matter that you had any backlog in any subject. All you have to secure a good percentage overall in your bachelor's degree.
29th May 2011, 01:52 PM
mohit753

Smile Re: Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?

hi,
there are many reputed companies which don't want backlogs so you will not eligible in these
but don't worry some of good companies which don't care about backlogs
but you have to give their entrance exams.
29th May 2011, 03:40 PM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?

yes u will deifinitely get a good job . It doesn't matter if you had any back in your subject or not. All you have to score a good percentage overall in your bachelor's degree.
6th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i have a back in one subject in bcom,,will i get a job?
22nd July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

can we have arrear after completing BE to do job mnc job
3rd May 2012, 10:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?

Hi

It is very good that you are doing B.E Civil from a Self Financing college. However I must tell you that getting a job in a good company is not difficult at all. You just need to be on the right track and do your B.E with the best possible academic record.

Hereby I am enlisting a few of the points which you can look forward to get a good job in a company.

1. You have to clear the arrear which you have got in your academics as without clearing that, you will not be eligible to sit for the placements of any company.

2. Every company requires a minimum 60% aggregate in your B.E and no pending backs in any of the subjects.

3. You have to develop yourself. You have to believe in yourself that you have the capability to get a good job.

4. You should stay in touch with the current news, affairs, and all that is going around you.

5. You must possess good communication skills. This is very necessary these days and so you should polish this as much as you can in yourself.

Please follow these and do not have to worry about getting a job. Also you try to maximize the academic result of yours till now.

That would also increase your chances of getting a job as you are doing the Self Financed course.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
4th May 2012, 01:05 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No, its not possible for you to get a good job if you have any backlogs in your any year of the bachelors programme of engineering as every company needs a Fresh & talented candidate for the good post.No one wants that His company lacks its goodwill due to unskilled employees.

So better to clear your backlogs first & try to achieve at least 1st division in your B.E.You can also join some fresh company to gain some experience.
1st September 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i got a drop in first year engineering as my 7 sub are clear bt got 1 internal should i go for provision admission or i should take a drop????i have put papers in re checking and i m confident dat phy and chem 2 will be clear as got 21 mks in both........if i take a drpo will affect my job carrier doing civil engineeering.....
3rd August 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

will it affect the placements if i have a backlog in 2nd year be,cse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?