11th June 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 10 class in cbse government school

Can I get admission in 10 th class in other government cbse school? I want to change my school after my 9th complete.I want to get admission in government school.
Can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  2. Admission in 10 class in cbse government school -- [New]
  3. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  5. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?
  7. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  9. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  11. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  12. List of schools that give me admission in class 10th CBSE, India?
  13. Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of CBSE schools in India which provide admission to 10th standard?
  16. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  18. What should I do for getting admission for XI after completion of X from CBSE school?
11th June 2017, 08:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10 class in cbse government school

If you want to change your board and want to get admission in government school of CBSE board in 10th std then it is not possible.

But, if you are pursuing your 9th from KV ( Kendriya Vidyalaya ) or JNV then you are eligible for migration or change in 10th std in another JNV or KV.

To get detail information contact your school.
11th June 2017, 11:40 PM
mrghost
Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in class 10th in other government CBSE school after 9th. If seats are available in that school then definitely you are eligible for admission.
Some of the school asks for percentage, so if you get good percentage than the chances to get admission is more.
12th June 2017, 01:59 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

The problem is that the registration process for class 10 boards start from class 9. So, if you change your school in class 10 then half of your registration will be done from one school and other half from the other school. So, if you request your class 9 school to submit all your registration related documents and certificates to your class 10 school then only you can change your school. Also if you are a CBSE board student then you will get admission very easily but if you are a state board student then you may face a bit problem in coping but you will surely get admission if you are able to produce transfer certificate.
12th June 2017, 12:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't get admission or shift to another government school as because the registration for class 10 are done in class 9 and in your case also your registration might have done in class 9.
However, if you really want to change your school, you may take admission in private school or NIOS for class 10.
12th June 2017, 05:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 10th class in other CBSE board after completing 9th class.

To get admission you need to clear all subjects in 9th class with minimum 55%. This percentage may vary according to the state of CBSE board.

Some schools conduct entrance exam to get admission in their school. Some schools give admission directly based on your 9th class percentage.

To get admission in other CBSE board you'll need 9th class certificate, transfer certificate, conduct certificate.
12th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Examination and same is a national board of education offering education upto Class 12th in English medium with its school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about your admission directly in Class 10th of a CBSE school then for your information I would like to let you know that it is not possible as for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination one must be enrolled with a CBSE school from his/her Class 9th at least as the registration for Class 10th board examination is done in Class 9th only.

For more details regarding the curriculum and academics followed by CBSE you can visit the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?