11th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue journalism course after failing in graduation?

I am doing B.Tech final year IT branch with 10 arrears. How can I get the job and which type of job I can get? If any possibilities to do journalism course with pass or fail graduation please help to find the best way.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  2. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  3. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  4. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  5. Eligibility for Journalism after graduation in commerce?
  6. What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?
  7. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  8. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?
  10. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  11. Procedure followed to do journalism course after graduation?
  12. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  13. Can i directly join Journalism field with doing BCA graduation?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?
  15. How to become a news presenter after class 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com after passing atkt?
  17. Which are the courses under mass communication?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc. course?
13th June 2017, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue journalism course after failing in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Tech final year IT branch with 10 arrears. How can I get the job and which type of job I can get? If any possibilities to do journalism course with pass or fail graduation please help to find the best way.
Yes, you can do journalism course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree in Journalism.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?