15th October 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting admission for XI after completion of X from CBSE school?

What to do after passing class X from cbse school and not getting admission in any cbse school class XI due to unbearable fees? Can you please guide me with the schools which will provide me the admission with less fees? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What should I do for getting admission for XI after completion of X from CBSE school? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  9. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  17. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  18. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
15th October 2016, 11:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting admission for XI after completion of X from CBSE school?

If you not able to pay the fee in the CBSE schools and not able to get the admission in the Central Government schools such as KN, JNV as per the eligibility then you need to take the admission in the state education board for your higher secondary education.

The fee for the government school is very much less as compared to those of the CBSE private schools. The syllabus for both the schools even the board is almost same for the 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?