3rd January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get third year direct admission in BMS?

Is it possible to get direct admission in 3rd year BMS. I have attended first year and second year BMS in my college but due to some financial issue. I took a gap of a year now can I directly apply for 3rd year BMS as a private student not a regular one. Waiting for your kind revert. Thank you.

4th January 2018, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get third year direct admission in BMS?

Yes, you can directly continue third year of BMS course without taking admission again, if you have taken a year gap after completion of your second year of BMS course. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration for the candidate to complete the course. The minimum duration of BMS course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. So, you have three more years time to complete your third year of BMS course without retaking admission in BMS course.
4th January 2018, 06:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can take admission in the same college in which you have completed 1st and 2nd year to pursue your 3rd year BMS course by applying exam for and paying the requisite fee. You can not take admission directly in 3rd year to pursue the aforesaid course, it's quite not possible to do so. You must have to complete your BMS course from the same college only.
5th January 2018, 07:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can directly take admission in the third year of your BMS course after a gap of 1 year, there is no problem in it. But for that, you must have to take admission in the same college from where you have completed your 1st and 2nd year studies. Contact to the College authorities and mention them about your issue with a valid reason for a year gap. After that, you can complete your left over studies to complete the three year BMS course.
7th April 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give bms 2 nd year direct after my 12 th I had a one year gap so ? But corresponding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?