2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and age limit to study M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology?

What is the admission criteria for M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology? I am interested to get admission. Please tell me the criteria and age limit also.

15th April 2017, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and age limit to study M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission criteria for M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology? I am interested to get admission. Please tell me the criteria and age limit also.

Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the admission to study M.A Corporate Secretaryship course in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology. The course is offered through correspondence mode. There is no age limit to study the course in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology. The course duration is two years. You can contact the institution for taking admission to the M.A Corporate Secretaryship course. The Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?