13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Information and fee details of admission in reputed university?

Hello Sir, I am Sindhuja. I'm from Telangana. I want admission in a reputed university. Please inform me about the fee details and other information. Please mail me at
[email protected]. Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
15th December 2017, 10:49 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information and fee details of admission in reputed university?

Let me inform you that it is not possible to provide information regarding college/university and fee details without knowing name of a particular college. Since, you haven't mentioned the name of a particular college/university, so it is quite not possible to provide you with the required information as there are hundreds of reputed colleges/universities and providing information and fee details of all of them is not possible. You are advised to mention name of particular colleges/universities of which you want to get information and fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?