27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance Examination about Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering

If i want to be take addmission in aeronautical or astronautical engineering at any collage in all over india, which should be either govt or private then which entrance examination is to be required ???

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  2. Which course to choose between Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering in Amity University?
  3. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  5. Entrance Examination about Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering
  6. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?
  7. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  8. How to get admission in aero space science?
  9. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  13. What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?
  14. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  18. What are the steps to take after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer?
27th August 2017, 10:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance Examination about Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering

In order to pursue Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering, you must have secured 60% marks in your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as primary subject form a recognized board of education.
You need to appear and qualify JEE Main entrance examination so as to take admission into the aforesaid course.
On the basis of JEE Main examination merit rank you can take admission in any college of India to pursue this course.
27th August 2017, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance Examination about Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering

JEE main is the best option available for you to get admission in any engineering stream admission. Most of the colleges give admission based in it. If you have missed out on it, then you can appear for state level engineering entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the JEE main entrance exam. In case of admission at IIT, you need to appear for JEE advanced also.
27th August 2017, 11:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination about Aeronautical Engineering:-

Graduate level:-

Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination

Hindustan University Entrance Test

IISAT Admission Test

Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the IIT, S

SLIET Entrance Test

SRM Engineering Entrance Examination

Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam

Postgraduate level:-

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Punjab Engineering College Phd Entrance Exam

Sathyabama University ME Entrance Exam.
28th August 2017, 01:06 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to appear for JEE(main) entrance examination and should try to score as well as possible in order to get admission in some of the top colleges in India.

The better you score the better college you will get admission in.
23rd April 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a diploma holder student,I want to get admission in govt college,aktu,Sir plz send me syllabus and sample papers for preparation,plz sir send me in my email id([email protected]).plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?