6th January 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is age an issue at CLAT for joining law courses after degree?

In 2017, I will be completing my graduation from history hons. I will give CLAT 2017, but if don't get a good rank, then I will give the examination again in 2018, at least that what I plan to do. Now, if I crack it in 2018, then I will be entering NLU at the age of 22. I will pass out from their at the age of 27, 28. Now, other students will be passing out at the age of 23. Please tell me, will it be a hindrance in me getting jobs. What will be the best options after CLAT? Should I even appear in CLAT or go for something else. Please reply at the earliest.

7th January 2017, 12:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is age an issue at CLAT for joining law courses after degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In 2017, I will be completing my graduation from history hons. I will give CLAT 2017, but if don't get a good rank, then I will give the examination again in 2018, at least that what I plan to do. Now, if I crack it in 2018, then I will be entering NLU at the age of 22. I will pass out from their at the age of 27, 28. Now, other students will be passing out at the age of 23. Please tell me, will it be a hindrance in me getting jobs. What will be the best options after CLAT? Should I even appear in CLAT or go for something else. Please reply at the earliest.
As per recent Supreme Court judgment, there is no age limit needed for CLAT entrance exam. So, don't worry about the age limit. You are definitely eligible for CLAT entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?