10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to study LLB having completed 12th around 10 years ago?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Humanities around 10 years ago. Now I want to do LLB. Please tell me how I can study LLB now? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  6. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  8. Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?
  9. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  12. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study B.A.LLB if completed 12th NIOS?
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  18. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Commerce from Kerala Board being a 18 years old candidate?
15th October 2015, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB having completed 12th around 10 years ago?

The problem will be age for you because leading entrance exams for law UG course is CLAT and age should be below 20 years in case of general category. If you are reserved category then you can get relaxation up to 3 years.

Hence, you have the education which is required for LLB course but you may not be able to apply for CLAT be cause of age. Hence, it will be difficult for you to get admission in a recognized bachelor degree law course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?