13th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in both NATA and JEE Main Paper-II being a 12th Science student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science and I
want to give NATA and JEE Main Paper-II both.
Kindly let me know I can give both exams?
Please reply as soon as possible.

20th April 2015, 10:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in both NATA and JEE Main Paper-II being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science and I
want to give NATA and JEE Main Paper-II both.
Kindly let me know I can give both exams?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA and JEE Main exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?