15th May 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering if I don't have mathematics?

I want to do Genetic Engineering but I don't have Mathematics. Can someone please give me a step by step procedure of how to do Genetic Engineering without Mathematics? Is it necessary to do graduation first or we can directly join a bachelors course for Genetic Engineering? Also,I am money minded so how much salary do we get in the beginning?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  4. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  5. Is Mathematics necessary for genetic engineering? I am a BIPC student
  6. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  7. Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  8. How to apply for genetic engineering?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?
  11. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  12. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  13. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  14. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  16. Eligibility to do Genetic Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIIMS while studying Genetic Engineering?
22nd May 2017, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering if I don't have mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Genetic Engineering but I don't have Mathematics. Can someone please give me a step by step procedure of how to do Genetic Engineering without Mathematics? Is it necessary to do graduation first or we can directly join a bachelors course for Genetic Engineering? Also,I am money minded so how much salary do we get in the beginning?
Yes, you are eligible for Genetic Engineering course without studying Mathematics subject. Those who have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering. The candidate must appear and qualify in the ISEET entrance exam in order to get admission for Genetic Engineering course in Top university.
24th May 2017, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering if I don't have mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for Genetic Engineering course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for Genetic Engineering course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?