20th January 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for microbiotechnology after doing graduation with psychology subject?

Hello, I want to ask that just I m doing my graduation with psychology subject and I want to do micro biotechnology after my graduation. Am I applicable to doing micro biotechnology after graduation? Please answer my question as fast as you can because it is the question of my career.is it necessary to do B.Sc with zoology to do microtechnology. Please answer my question.
Thank you.
Rajan.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Psychology in Clinical from Christ University?
  3. Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?
  4. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  5. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  6. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  7. Am I eligible to take the graduation course in Psychology after completion of 12th grade?
  8. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  11. Which subject should i choose for NET with Sociology in post graduation?
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  13. After completing B.Ed is it useful to take Psychology subject in M.Ed through distance education?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  15. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  16. Can I study MA Psychology or M.Sc Psychology after BA English Litrature?
  17. Is Hindi subject compulsory in BA to do M.A in Hindi?
  18. Which subject in graduation is must for Assistant Central Intelligent bureau exam?
22nd January 2018, 01:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for microbiotechnology after doing graduation with psychology subject?

No, you are not eligible for any life science course, if you have studied degree in any non life science field. You can only go for courses related to your field.

Hence, it is necessary to have B.Sc in zoology or any other life science subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?