23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in international business in RAJADHANI ( TVM ) with 45 percentage in graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I am vishnu raj . I have completed my graduation from kerala university with 45% of marks, and i am in (OBC )category. I want to know if i can do MBA in international business in RAJADHANI ( TVM ) with this percentage in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Rajadhani TVM after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job? -- [New]
  3. Can i study MBA in FMS after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  5. Job prospects of masters international business in india?
  6. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  7. Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?
  8. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  9. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  10. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
  11. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  12. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks?
  14. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  15. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  16. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  17. Am I eligible for IAS with 50% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
24th August 2016, 02:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in international business in RAJADHANI ( TVM ) with 45 percentage in graduation?

No, you are not eligible to do MBA in International Business in Rajadhani Business School with just 45% marks in Graduation. The minimum percentage that is required in Graduation is 50% marks. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Any Bachelor's Degree with 50% marks and approved by University of Kerala

>> Candidates who are doing their Final year are also eligible to apply.

>> A Valid CMAT/ MAT score approximated to 80% weightage

>> Group Discussion (Approximated 10% weightage) and personal Interview (approximated 10% weightage)

Click here for More Details
24th August 2016, 05:22 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in international business in RAJADHANI ( TVM ) with 45 percentage in graduation?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
It is two year master degree program for those who have completed their bachelor degree from a recognized university irrespective of stream and subject.

Rajdhani Business School is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to University of Kerla.
To get admission in MBA program in Rajdhani Business school, students need to have completed their graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% or more marks.
But, you have only 45% marks in graduation, so you will not be eligible to take admission in MBA program in Rajdhani.
You should appear in CAT or MAT which is entrance examination for admission in MBA course in various college and perform well in it then you may have a chance to get admission in any college.
24th August 2016, 05:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage for admission in MBA is 50% in graduation level for general candidiates.

Yes, if you are an OBC candidate then you are eligible to do MBA in international business if you have secured 45% marks.

There is relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. This exam is conducted under CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT but, except CAT you can appear for MAT, GMAT, and XAT with the marks you have scored.

The course duration is 2 years. The exam consists of written and personal interview. These courses are very difficult to take on. You get around 40 seconds to answer a question. So, you need to practice mock question papers know a lot of tricks, do previous year questions. Try to join an institute for better preparation of these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?