4th April 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.A./B.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Com with Maths?

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.Com but again I want
to do B.A./B.Sc in Mathematics.
I have Mathematics in 12th and B.Com.
So, I am eligible for study?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  2. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  4. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  5. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  7. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics if studying 12th Commerce with Maths?
  9. How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any chance to do M.Sc mathematics abroad?
  11. Am I eligible for the course of M.Tech Mathematics after doing B.Tech ECE? List of the colleges where I can apply for M.Tech Maths?
  12. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get Job in MNC having scored 58% of marks in B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having scored 60% in B.Sc Mathematics, 54% in 10+2 and pursuing M.Sc course?
  16. Am I eligible for MMS if had AtKt in second year of B.Com which has been cleared?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Sc with Mathematics and Chemistry?
  18. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
7th April 2015, 05:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.A./B.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Com with Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.A. as you have studied mathematics in 12th class.

But, you are not eligible for B,Sc if you have not study Physics along with mathematics.
So, if you have studied physics in 12th class you will be eligible for B.Sc also.

You are eligible for BA. So, you can do BA.
8th April 2015, 04:50 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.A./B.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Com with Maths?

For B.Sc Mathematics you need to have passed Intermediate with Science stream and Maths as one of the subjects
As you have passed from Commerce stream with Maths,you are eligible for B.A. Maths (Hons).
You can get admission in your desired college or University based on your 12th result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?