10th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment) without doing BA?

I am doing diploma in special education. After this i want to study B.Ed. in special education. I want to know if i am eligible to study the course without doing BA?

Related Questions:
  1. Female candidate is eligible for B.Ed in Special Education Visual Impairment?
  2. Selection procedure for PH person in JTO? What is the pay scale?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.Ed session in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any reservation quota for Hearing Impaired candidates in AIEEE?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  7. What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education?
  8. List of jobs a candidate with hearing problem can apply for? I'm interested in technology education and pursuing B.com
  9. When will speech therapy admission start in Ali Varjand Bandra College?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  11. How to do diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  12. Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?
  16. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  17. Pilot training medical requirements?
  18. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission?
10th February 2016, 04:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment) without doing BA?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Ed in Special Education(Hearing Impairment) course with Diploma degree as the minimum educational qualification required for it is graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum marks of 60% in aggregate.
10th February 2016, 04:14 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to study B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment) without doing BA?

As you have completed your Diploma degree and not a valid graduation course, therefore I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed in Special Education course. The minimum eligibility is graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the course with the degree you hold.
10th February 2016, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission graduation is compulsory. Only diploma qualification will not make you eligible for admission in B.Ed course.

Just make sure that you have completed B.A in the given stream with at least 50% marks. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.
10th February 2016, 05:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in special education. After this i want to study B.Ed. in special education. I want to know if i am eligible to study the course without doing BA?
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course in Special Education.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
10th February 2016, 06:51 PM
kantraman

Actually with out graduation it will not possible to complete B.Ed.So if you want to complete B.Ed in special education then it is compulsory for every candidate to complete graduation with atleast 50% marks for general and 45% for sc/st/obc.category.
11th February 2016, 02:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No you are not eligible to study the course of B.Ed in special education if you have not completed the course of BA.
You need to complete your BA after the completion of your diploma and then you will be eligible for the course of B.Ed in special education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?