6th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?

I am interested in studying B.Ed course in Special education subject. But i want to study the course through distance education mode only. So i request you to please guide me regarding the admission in the course? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  5. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  6. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed course in Correspondence?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  11. Which is better for doing graduation - Child Psychology or Special Education? -- [New]
  12. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  13. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  14. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  15. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  17. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
6th February 2016, 10:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in studying B.Ed course in Special education subject. But i want to study the course through distance education mode only. So i request you to please guide me regarding the admission in the course? Please reply.
Those candidate who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for the B.Ed in Special Education. The candidate must be obtained with minimum 50% marks. There is no minimum marks required for B.Ed in Special Education through distance mode. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of marks scored in Intermediate course.
12th April 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?

Want to do bed if possible with 1year course correspondence is that advisable I have complete my graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?