18th October 2011, 12:42 AM
paul1985

List of jobs a candidate with hearing problem can apply for? I'm interested in technology education and pursuing B.com

i am low score percentage due to hearing problem i am hearing implement my age is 25 which career can i can i do or i am also intrest in technology education
i also completed 10+2 and now i am in degree in second years b.com
please suggest career can i now opt or feild can i take .

15th March 2017, 11:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of jobs a candidate with hearing problem can apply for? I'm interested in technology education and pursuing B.com

Hearing Problem must not stop you from getting a fabulous career. Hence, please take this first thought out of your mind that this can hamper your career and not let you flourish in whatever you want to do.

It may be possible that for your class 12th you have not been able to score well due to some problems, but that never means or proves that your future is also going to be the same. Thus, the current course which is B.Com that you are doing can be something to boost your morale up.

I would recommend the following:

1. Since you have already taken up a course in B.Com as your graduation and are in your second year also, please do it judiciously and do not give up on the same.

2. If you are interested in the technology field, then make sure that you pursue your interest in that direction such that you take up initiatives to learn some new technology that is there in the market. But not at the cost of your B.Com.

3. If you have hearing problems, you can read more and listen less. This way you can learn effectively. What I mean is avoid going to classes where the teacher speaks and you are not able to hear. Instead, read books, online materials and practice so that you can learn faster and better.

4. Some of the top programming languages that you can look to learn would be C, C++, C#, Python, Java, Mainframe etc. These are all latest technologies that you can try to learn on your own through online portals, journals, books, materials etc.

In the end, it would all boil down to how much hard work you can put in to generate extraordinary outcomes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?