11th October 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Engineering graduate can study any Arts group in Post Graduation?

Well dear experts actually i am a b.tech graduate so tell me that is am eligible to study any arts groups in post graduation?

12th October 2014, 03:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Engineering graduate can study any Arts group in Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well dear experts actually i am a b.tech graduate so tell me that is am eligible to study any arts groups in post graduation?
Yes of course you can operate MA course after completing B.Tech course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for master degree in arts course. Since, you have done B.Tech course. Changing the specialization or stream will not help you to find good career prospectus. Engineering or Technology specialization having good scope when compare to arts stream. So, It is not good for you to changing your specialization from technology to Arts stream. However, here I am providing the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for master degree in arts stream.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MASTER OF ARTS COURSE:-

Applicant must have finished their graduation with a minimum of 50% percent marks in any discipline from recognized university. Students of the SC/ST/OBC categories must have got a score of 45% marks.

Candidates are also required to undergo a entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The application forms are available at the official website of the respective institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?