9th December 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Arch available in BIT, Mesra? Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know that is B.Arch there in BIT, Mesra? And how many minimum marks I have to score in BITSAT for getting admission?

10th December 2015, 03:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Arch available in BIT, Mesra? Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that is B.Arch there in BIT, Mesra? And how many minimum marks I have to score in BITSAT for getting admission?
Yes, B.Arch is available in BIT, Mesra.

If you have scored above 80% in BITSAT exam then you will get admission in B.Arch course in BIT Mesra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?