9th December 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if registered but not appeared in Improvement exam?

Sir,
Can I give JEE Main if I did not give the improvement exam but I have registered for it because I have submitted it by 4 subjects with PCM and English and 4 subjects are not excepted by JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  2. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?
  5. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  6. Is it possible to sit for JEE 2016 after clearing improvement exam in 2015?
  7. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main at the age of 16 years old being an OBC candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  10. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  11. Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?
  12. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?
  13. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced 2016 without applying for all 5 improvement subjects?
  15. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for improvement of marks in Mar-April 2016 exam of NIOS board?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 47% in 12th and 91 marks in JEE Main?
10th December 2015, 02:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if registered but not appeared in Improvement exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination even if you have registered but not appeared in Improvement examinations. To be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have completed 12th standard, definitely you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
10th December 2015, 03:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if registered but not appeared in Improvement exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I give JEE Main if I did not give the improvement exam but I have registered for it because I have submitted it by 4 subjects with PCM and English and 4 subjects are not excepted by JEE Main?
Yes, you are eligible JEE main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
10th December 2015, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your JEE(Main) examination in this way, you need to give your improvement exam first and the only you can proceed further. Only registering will not help.
10th December 2015, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed class 12th with PCM stream from a recognized board with 50% marks then you can surely appear for JEE Main exam. You have limited attempts available for it which is only three consecutive attempts.

Hence, if you fulfill the criteria then you can appear surely. Just be prepared for the exam if you are declared passed by the board. Improvement exam has nothing to do with JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?