17th March 2015, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?

I completed my 2(commerce) including computer application. I'm very interested in studying Bca in future. And i like programming. But some of my friends say it will be very difficult for me as a commerce student, and nowadays there is no much scope for bca and mca. Is it right? Please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  2. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?
  5. Major difference between C, C++ and Java?
  6. Being a student of commerce can I do well in BCA?
  7. How can I get a good job in future? I'm a BCA student in 2nd year and have done commerce without Maths
  8. Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?
  9. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  10. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  11. Which are the courses available after BCA other than MCA? Which course will be good for me if I have a good command on programming languages like Java, .NET? Which are the colleges in Pune?
  12. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future?
  14. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  15. Can we join B.E IT after BCA? I am a commerce student
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA 2nd Year Programming in C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?
  18. Do I have to be good in programming if I want to do MCA after BCA?
18th March 2015, 03:56 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?

In order to get eligible for BCA the candidate should have to opt maths or computer science in +2. You have food +2 with commerce stream so there is computer science and maths therefore you are eligible for applying BCA. This course is fully related to programming and learning different high level languages. After BCA you can apply for MCA which is master degree. The minimum percentage in which most of the institution prefered for applying BCA is 60% or more.
18th March 2015, 08:41 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

BCA is not a difficult course for commerce student. In this course, they teach the subject in very depth and they start the course in basic level. They teach every concept clearly. If you have a good knowledge in the programming then, you have a bright future. Science or Commerce is not a matter here. If you understand the concepts and logic of programming then, definitely you will shine in the programming field. After successfully completing degree course, you can go for the job. In the initial period you can get minimum 15-20k per month.

After completing degree course, you can get the jobs in Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Accenture, CTS, SAP, Oracle Corporation. Even you can try the government jobs like Civil Service Examination, Combined Defence Service Examination, Forest Service Examination, Railway Jobs, Staff Selection Commission and Banking Sector.
19th March 2015, 12:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 2(commerce) including computer application. I'm very interested in studying Bca in future. And i like programming. But some of my friends say it will be very difficult for me as a commerce student, and nowadays there is no much scope for bca and mca. Is it right? Please help me..
Yes, being a Commerce stream student it is difficult for you to understand the basic concept of programming and BCA subjects that's the reason most of the BCA colleges does not give admission for Commerce and Arts stream students. It is mandatory the candidate must studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard to be eligible for BCA course. So, If you have studied Statistics or Mathematics subject in 12th standard commerce then you may have a chance to get admission for BCA. BCA and MCA have good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You may get a good job with a High salary package based on your skill and Techniques in related field.
19th March 2015, 11:46 AM
Devdatta Divekar

BCA is a good course for students who wish to enter the field of computer & IT. If you have interest in this field, then BCA is the best course for you. But, it would be more better if you do master's degree course after BCA as you would get better job opportunities rather than just stopping at BCA.
23rd March 2015, 03:51 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

BCA involves somewhat programming in it. you have written that you like programming so i think it is not very much difficult for you. yes it may create some problem for a commerce student but by practice a commerce student can also do it. so if you think you can do some hard work in this area go for it.

Learn some languages like
C
C++
Java
Data structure
2nd April 2015, 01:41 PM
kunalroy89

Difficulty is not in programming language for commerce student.Difficulty you would face in Physics as one of your subjects but hardly in 1 or 2semesters.Then there will be only branch papers. If you are interested in programming then why fear about others.There is no scope for only those who are less determined. If you score good marks and have strong concepts, then nothing can stop you
3rd April 2015, 12:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

As you mentioned you have computer applications as you optional subject in your +2, So you must be having the basics of the programming languages crystal clear and as you are very much interested in the BCA then you just should listen to your brain and not anyone else.

No course is easy and no course is tough as well. It solely depends upon your own interest.
15th May 2018, 07:48 PM
MichaelMinor

I just want to emphasize that the choice of language is really important. Not all languages are equal. The choice of language can be influenced by your own preferences. At the same time, in order to understand exactly what the language you need, you should understand what disadvantages are existing languages and determine the list of possible candidates. I chose the python. Because Python general-purpose is high-level programming language. And to help finish my projects, I chose https://www.assignmentexpert.com/programming this team of experts which always can give me a hand of help, if I suddenly was lost in tutorials...
31st May 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student is it difficult for me to do BCA in 2 I have taken maths but there is no computer application. Is it difficult for me
17th August 2020, 12:30 PM
ethansmith62060

Looking for professional Matlab Homework Help service? matlabassignmentexperts.com is certainly the place to be. Get in touch with high-end Matlab experts who will provide you the perfect Matlab assignment help for whatever challenge you face with Matlab.
20th August 2020, 02:22 PM
ethansmith62060

I am a professional java developer with years of experience in providing programming assignment help and working in a java homework help platform. I focus on Android mobile app development, cloud development, and Java desktop or JEE projects. I am committed to producing quality java assignment solutions.
20th August 2020, 03:24 PM
ethansmith62060

Many students find it hard to combine school and work. That is why I decided to start offering online tutoring classes at the convenience of the students. Other than Statistics Homework Help tutoring service I am also a R Programming assignment solver and provide Statistics Assignment Help. I complete all your Stata assignments ensuring that you perform well. I offer help in:
Survival analysis
Principal component and factor analysis
Panel data analysis
Percentage variance
Hypothesis testing
T-Test hypothesis
5th September 2020, 01:57 PM
Chrisrogers62060

Finding a reliable tutor for programming assignments is an uphill task. Programming homework help helps you to solve programming assignment help by accepting the challenges. For more updates visit us instantly.
5th September 2020, 02:21 PM
Chrisrogers62060

Finding a reliable tutor for programming assignments is an uphill task. Programming homework help helps you to solve programming assignment help by accepting the challenges. For more updates visit us instantly.
6th September 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Move with Optima Travels for your <a href="https://optimatravels.com/india-tour-packages/4-days-golden-triangle-tour-india.aspx">4 Days Golden Triangle Tour</a> . Make your journey comfortable with us. Our price is always reasonable.
7th September 2020, 01:53 PM
Chrisrogers62060

Don’t let your image processing assignment stop you from getting an excellent grade in Matlab. Our Matlab assignment help team is always available to give you a helping hand in your assignments. Our prices consider the fact that you are students and therefore are friendly. The friendly prices do not mean that our quality of delivery is compromised. All our assignments are done by professionals and therefore through us, you are guaranteed top grades.
10th September 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I have received a long assignment on statistics and I need to deliver it urgently. I have sent you an email regarding the assignment so that you can go through it and let me know if you can help. I need a good online statistics tutor who is best at it. So, to do my statistics assignment, let me know how if I can hire exceptional tutors and at what cost. I want to work hard and score good grades, so please help me out urgently.
10th September 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have been eager to get my hands on your online SAS tutor for a very long time. Please tell me how I can hire your expert tutors at the earliest. I hope the prices are not too high and the tutors are good at economics homework help. I have heard a lot about your services. So, I am expecting some good work here from my side. Please revert to me as soon as you can. Thanks for your help.
12th September 2020, 12:13 PM
devinronan8320

My roommate and I hired a Matlab assignment help expert from this site for our numerical methods assignments. The solutions were delivered in a timely version and I would have said more nice things about this Matlab Assignment Experts service but I believe the expert didn’t give the tasks his all. I agree, the price was quite reasonable and the solutions did prevent us from failing so thank you.
13th September 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can STATA be used on the cloud? I was just wondering If I could use the software on the cloud. Cloud computing is one of the trends in today%u2019s computing world. Perhaps a Statistics Assignment Help expert could help me know if I can use STATA for cloud computing. As an experienced online STATA Assignment help expert, you can explain to me if STATA can be used for cloud computing.

https://www.statisticshomeworkhelper.com
14th September 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to be honest with you. I am not the type of person who easily gets annoyed at people. Three months ago I sent you an email seeking programming assignment help. My C assignment was completed on time but after a struggle with the first Java homework help expert I was assigned. I only enjoyed working with you after I demanded for a new tutor. The new person I was given was amazing. Always available when needed and a good communicator. I don%u2019t know whether you allow people to decide who should handle their papers because if it was possible then that is what I would do for the rest of my assignments.
14th September 2020, 12:53 PM
devinronan8320

I heard that Statistics assignment help offer free online classes. how can I access them? Are there any charges that the above description does not offer? I need you as my STATA assignment Help expert by providing a little help on Hypergeometric distribution. It falls under the category of probability distribution. I could benefit greatly from free online classes.
16th September 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

So I am here to talk about something that happened to me last week when I logged into the site to get Matlab homework help. I always love the fact that the Matlab assignment help experts here work round the clock but on this particular day, I placed an order for a signal processing task but no one responded to my request until three hours. This was worrying because I needed the assignment done quickly as it was due the following day. Even though you did meet my deadline, please improve on your communication.
19th September 2020, 03:07 PM
BhosaleM

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application . In BCA course teachers teaches core concepts of Computer Languages as well as management subject.If you are science background then BCA course is also new for science background also.Course is depends upon what is your knowledge , what you grasp about computer. If you understand and learn programming languages then, you have a great opportunities.After Competion of course you will get the Jobs in multinational compnay like Infosys,Cybage etc. And if you have completed MCA then there is big scope in IT companies, At this stage because of Corona, companies will give you Work From Home Jobs also.
22nd September 2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Contingency tables are used to summarize the relationships between categorical variables. It's a special type of frequency distribution. I need an online Statistics Assignment Help expert to help create the table. On my side, I do not have the premium version of STATA. So If you have it, you can be resourceful in helping me complete the STATA assignment. I wouldn%u2019t mind if you provided me with STATA assignment help.

https://www.statisticshomeworkhelper.com/statistics-homework-help
3rd December 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Looking for Online Assignment Experts who can assist you with your college or university assignment? Then get in touch with Best Assignment Support team who have the best experts known for their experience and vast knowledge.
You may the question what all subjects are offered.
There are variety of services offered by us, few are as follows
Python Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
HTML Assignment Help
Supply Chain Assignment
Law Essay Writing Assignment
Programming Assignment Help
SPSS Assignment Help
Java Assignment Help
C programming Assignment
4th April 2021, 11:17 PM
Julia43

Hello everyone, I recently completed the third course in industrial automation. Now we have a lot of matlab tasks and I don’t know how to solve them. It's good that my friend told me who can do my coding homework
12th May 2022, 12:05 PM
hopejames

Acadecraft is a descriptive content editing service, meeting every deadline of our clients. We have a team of professionals who provide flawless service to its clients. Acadecraft provide quality service globally.
Also Read: accessibility testing solutions
16th August 2022, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i dont have knowledge about copmuter language so bca is difficult or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?