18th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Are BCA and MCA courses valuable? Should I go for BCA or BBA?

Hi, I am Sumit. I passed 12th exam with 75 percentage by commerce stream. So, please tell me BCA & MCA are valuable in our future & what should I take BCA & BBA?

18th November 2017, 09:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are BCA and MCA courses valuable? Should I go for BCA or BBA?

Yes, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) and MCA (Master of Computer Application) courses are valuable as future point of view. After completing 10+2 your can apply for BCA degree and after that you can apply for MCA course.

- After 10+2 duration of BCA course is 3 years and duration of MCA course is 2 years.

- In BCA and MCA courses you can go for specialization like Animation, Music and video processing, Accounting application, Word processing, System analysis, Database management, Computer graphics etc.

- After having bachelors as well as master degree in computer application you can apply for job in employment areas like Stock market, Accounting department, Insurance companies, Banking sector, Web designing companies, Software development companies etc.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BCA as well as BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) course after completing 10+2 in commerce stream because to apply for both the bachelor degree courses minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2. Duration of both BBA and BCA course is 3 years.
18th November 2017, 09:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, absolutely BCA and MCA courses are valuable. There are lots of job opportunities available in reputed companies for BCA and MCA holders. But, if you are interested in computer field then you can opt for BCA and then MCA. But, if you are interested in business field then you must opt BBA and then MBA which is also a very good option. So, it depends on your interest that in which field you are interested the most.
19th November 2017, 08:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Sumit. I passed 12th exam with 75 percentage by commerce stream. So, please tell me BCA & MCA are valuable in our future & what should I take BCA & BBA?
Both the BCA and BBA having a good scope in both the Government and Public sector. Selecting course is based on your own interests, strengths, and skills.

If you are good in skills like presentation, managing people, making business, then you can prefer BBA course.

If you are a good in Technical knowledge and problem-solving skills then prefer BCA course.

It's important that you must to do masters to improve your chances of a good job opportunity.
19th November 2017, 12:58 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

As far as you are concerned about whether to go for BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree course followed by MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course or to go for BCA degree course followed by BBA degree course then in my advise you must go for the first option as it would provide you more opportunities in the software world as both courses are integrated to same field.

Also if you are interested in going to business field then you can go for BBA degree course followed by MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) rather than BCA degree course as BBA and MBA are integrated courses in business field with very good career scope in the business world.
19th November 2017, 02:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BCA and MCA courses are related to computer background which fetches you to get job opportunities in MNC companies. Here is the detailed explanation to choose the best course.

>> BBA & MBA - Courses in Business Administration field

>> BCA & MCA - Courses in Computer Applications field

The best course you choose between Business Administration and Computer Applications depends upon the skills that you have and achievement that you made. If you are really interested towards computers field, then I would suggest you to choose BCA and MCA courses.

@ As far as my best knowledge is concerned, BCA and MCA courses are the best courses as far as good career opportunities are concerned.

@ After completion of the studies, you may find employment opportunities in MNC companies, software sector and in small scale IT industries.

@ Based on this, I can say that BCA and MCA courses are valuable as far as job as well as career opportunities are concerned.
19th November 2017, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BCA and MCA courses have good career and job opportunities. To be eligible to pursue BCA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subject from a recognised board. After completion of your BCA and MCA course, you can find number of job opportunities in top software companies. If you are interested in Business field then, it is best to go with BBA and then with MBA course.
19th November 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Whatever course you are studying, if you are getting admission in a reputed college, then surely it will help you get a good job. It all depends on your skills to make a good career.

Courses these days are just for developing skills and only reputed colleges help you develop skills according to industry standards. Just doing your choice of course from a sub standard college will not help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?