2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become a teacher after passing class 12th with science stream?

Hey, I am a student of class 12th & I have science stream .I want to be a teacher. This site really helped me a lot. Thank you so much. Now, I got some directions for my destiny.

2nd January 2017, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a teacher after passing class 12th with science stream?

To become a teacher after passing Class 12th standard with Science stream, you need to pursue B.P.Ed or Diploma in Elementary Education course or Bachelor's degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream from a recognised university and then you can pursue B.Ed course. After completion of your B.Ed course, you can apply for teacher posts in government schools.
2nd January 2017, 03:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a teacher after passing class 12th with science stream?

As you have completed your 12th standard with science stream and now you are Aspiring teachers so you have to complete your graduation in any discipline or in science stream because you are a science student after completing your graduation you have to pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. Then you will be eligible to work as a teacher whether in private or government institute.
2nd January 2017, 06:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required to become teacher after passing 12th standard is not possible now a days firstly you have to complete a diploma or graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and after then you have to pursue 2 year degree course that is Bachelor of Education from a recognised University then you will be eligible to serve as a teacher. Apart from this now a days you have to qualify the exam in order to become teacher in a government school or college otherwise will get private job.
2nd January 2017, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For becoming a teacher you can pursue degree and after that B.Ed course. You can choose B.Sc course, if you are a science stream student.

After completing B.Sc graduation, you can apply for B.Ed entrance exam. After completion of B.Ed, you can apply for teacher jobs.
2nd January 2017, 10:55 PM
ranu shahi

Look, for becoming a teacher the compulsory course is B.Ed. After passing 12th you have to complete the graduation as well as B.Ed. Without B.Ed you are not eligible for becoming a teacher.
2nd January 2017, 11:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Teacher after the completion of class 12th, you must have to opt for Graduation course after completing class 12th.
Once you complete your Graduation course, you must opt for B.Ed course. After successfully completing B.Ed course, you can become a Teacher.
3rd January 2017, 09:55 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

In my opinion B.Sc is the best option available for those aspirants who want to make career in teaching line. After B.Sc you may further proceed towards M.Sc & P. Hd.

This is one of the most likely course selected by the aspirants who wants to become teacher. Although it is a graduation course thus you also have option to go for govt. jobs offered by SSC, UPSC etc.

Under this course you may also have to select any subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc. You also have option to carry on your career towards B.Sc honors.
3rd January 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: How to become a teacher after passing class 12th with science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I am a student of class 12th & I have science stream .I want to be a teacher. This site really helped me a lot. Thank you so much. Now, I got some directions for my destiny.

To become a teacher, you have to study a graduation in any discipline and after that you have to clear the B.Ed degree. With B.Sc and B.Ed qualifications, you can apply for teacher job in various schools. After you joined as a teacher, you can study Master’s Degree to enhance your knowledge. These are the basic steps to be followed to become a teacher. The graduation and B.Ed degrees are important to become a teacher. The teaching profession is one of the highly valued and honorable professions.
3rd January 2017, 01:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a teacher just with 12th qualification then you can pursue Diploma in Education (D.Ed) after completing 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. But, you wont be able to become a professor. Then you have to appear for CTET entrance examination which is called Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

If you are interested to become a professor or lecturer then you have to pursue B.Ed in the specific subject and then appear for CTET examination. The selection will depend upon the performance in the examination.
3rd January 2017, 05:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to become a teacher then you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to pursue B.ED course. If you want to become a high school teacher then you have to complete your post graduation also. After that you can give CET exam which is conducted by CBSE or you can give State PSC Exams for recruitment of teachers in government schools. Thanks
3rd January 2017, 08:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in any government schools you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 10+2 and have at least diploma in education degree from a recognised university/institution.

So, you have to pursue D.Ed degree to appear for CTET examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
19th October 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student having subjects pcmb and English and physical education can I apply for teacher job. someone tells me that you must have Hindi in 12 class to pursue a career in teaching.is this true.
20th October 2017, 11:03 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become a teacher in a private school at least you must have graduate degree.
You can do graduation from your stream.

To get a job in government school you can do b.ed that is Bachelor of education. You can also try for BTC to become primary section teacher in a government school.
9th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with commerce side.can i opt science and maths in B.ed( science side)
16th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i become professor after 12th pcm ? In which subje t its most likely??
6th May 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a government teacher of science stream ? What should i pursue ? Which courses should i prefer ? What are the ways for being government teacher for science stream ?
29th November 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course should be taken after 12 th with commerce stream ?
7th April 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become a higher secondary teacher??
15th April 2020, 01:25 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Follopwing steps you have to follow to become a Teacher after passing class 12th with science stream :-

:- Must passed 12th with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Must complete the Graduation with minimum of 50%Mark's.

:- Must complete the 1 year course of B.Ed.

After clear all the stages,you have to appear the entrance exam namely as CTET and crack the exam with sole good ranks too.
18th July 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a maths teacher so what should I do after parading 12th
1st August 2021, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How to become teacher if I am from Arts background?
28th August 2021, 06:28 PM
Singhskomal

You may become primary teacher ( PRT) after (10+2) intermediate in arts ,commerce or science.
Need to do diploma course in elementary education ( B.El.Ed) 2 years.
Class 1 to 5 age limit- 5 to 11 years.
If you want to become government teacher you need to clear CTET OR TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?