17th January 2017, 06:54 PM
aditya aher

Which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now I am very much interested in Finance so I want to know which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  2. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
  4. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  5. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to pursue Bio-Oceanography? Which is the best college in India for pursuing Bio-Oceanography?
  8. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  10. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  11. Which colleges I can get admission for BA having secured 50% in 12th class? Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  13. What is the fees for MBBS course?
  14. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  15. What is the fees for Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace Engineering
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  17. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best college for pursuing B.Com along with CA after completing class 12th? Colleges in Manipal or Udupi
22nd January 2017, 07:15 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure?

I am sorry to say but your question is actually wrong as the question you should be asking is 'which course shall I do?'.
You must know that there are a lot of bachelor courses that can be done for you to get an introduction to finance. For ex. you can go for a normal B.Com degree or BFA(Bachelor in Finance Administration),BFM(Bachelor in Financial Management) or a BSc in finance etc.
This decision will ultimately decide which is the best college for you. Once you have finalized the course a simple google search will tell you the top 5 or top 10 colleges for that particular course. All you have to do after that is give the college preference in that particular order and then it will all depend on your marks as to where you go on to get an admission.
As far as the courses are concerned, if you want to study a specific part of finance then you must go for BFA or BFM as these courses will teach you finance from the perspective of accountancy and management respectively.
If you want to do be a researcher or if you like finance because of the things it teaches you and not for applying it elsewhere the you must go for BSc or a diploma in finance.
BCom is for when you are just not quite sure(I will suggest you against this).
Thus, to put it in simple words, if you want to be a professor or do further research in finance then BSc(you can also be hired for consultancy by financial firms).
If you want to become an auditor or a CA, then you must do BFA.
Finally if you want to become a businessman or work at a management level then go for BFM.
To get admission in colleges offering this course, the minimum requisite is that you must have more than 80% in 12th board exams. Apart from this many college keep their own entrance exams which you will have to clear and get a good rank in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?